If you can't say something nice, at least make it funny!

Thanks for visiting Tinfoil Magnolia, a blog about my life, times, marriage, friendships and all the strange things that happen to me and with me. I hope you find something here that will encourage you, inspire you or at the least entertain you. And if it doesn't today, check back tomorrow because, my life? honestly...

Saturday, October 20

Enough about me...

Today's post is my entry into this week's 100 Word Challenge, hosted by Velvet Verbosity. The 100 Word Challenge is an exercise in which we write exactly 100 words in response to the weekly prompt word.

Click the link to read the other entries-good stuff over there! This week's prompt word is: tremble.

Each week I talk, I write, I photograph. I capture moments in time that will be forgotten as soon as the papers, tossed in a corner and bound for recycling.

Capturing that one moment of small town life, it's amazing. For me, getting to tell someone's story is an honor.

A cancer survivor, wounded veterans cycling across the state, an artist with disabilities showing his work in a local exhibit. This was my week.

I am always humbled by the task of putting what I feel into words. I tremble in anticipation of the Wednesday delivery. It's my judgment day.


5 comments:

  1. I love this. It always nerve wrecking to hear what people think of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ma'am it is! Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you still anticipate that moment when your words can be shared, a story presented. I hope you keep that wonderful feeling for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small town life is my life too. :D Always so happy to read your contributions so I hope they keep coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back to the 100...maybe you can also do 100 word song at my place? just saying...

    writing for people who are bound to disagree with you and or not like you is daunting. The fact you do it makes you special.

    ReplyDelete