If you can't say something nice, at least make it funny!

Thanks for visiting Tinfoil Magnolia, a blog about my life, times, marriage, friendships and all the strange things that happen to me and with me. I hope you find something here that will encourage you, inspire you or at the least entertain you. And if it doesn't today, check back tomorrow because, my life? honestly...

Monday, July 8

What the eff

I don't enjoy using this blog as an outlet for my negativity. Really I don't. But sometimes things happen, people are so unreasonably stupid, it's impossible to be ok with it. For me, it's impossible to think of anything else.

You know, I am not going to lie. I do and say things. A. Lot. of things. That could piss people off. Sometimes intentionally, usually unintentionally-only because I am just not that wiley.

But when someone who is rude to me turns it around and goes not just to my boss but my boss's boss? That my friends. Is effed. Up.

Someone who was rude to me is trying to get me fired and saying I'm rude to her. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment