If you can't say something nice, at least make it funny!

Thanks for visiting Tinfoil Magnolia, a blog about my life, times, marriage, friendships and all the strange things that happen to me and with me. I hope you find something here that will encourage you, inspire you or at the least entertain you. And if it doesn't today, check back tomorrow because, my life? honestly...

Friday, November 29

Haiku Friday-Black Friday


Just on a whim, I'm participating in Haiku Friday over at ThinSpiralNotebook.


Black Friday madness
I never understand it
Stay home, drink wine, sleep





2 comments:

  1. I like your Black Friday plans better than mine. If I have to go out, I'll pick up a bottle of wine for later.

    (I hope you make Haiku Friday a habit though!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're writing!

    I'm not drinking because I'm with my two youngest girls, Bo's working, and Tay is shopping with her BFF.

    But I like your idea a lot.

    ReplyDelete