If you can't say something nice, at least make it funny!

Thanks for visiting Tinfoil Magnolia, a blog about my life, times, marriage, friendships and all the strange things that happen to me and with me. I hope you find something here that will encourage you, inspire you or at the least entertain you. And if it doesn't today, check back tomorrow because, my life? honestly...

Saturday, October 9

I'm a Cheerleader, Ya'll!














This weekend, in addition to the 24,000 other things I have going on, I am cheering on participants in Dewey's Read-a-thon. The Read-a-thon is a 24 hour event during which participants read, participate in challenges, and post to their blogs. Check out the site and some of the participants and, hey, we're only 2 hours in, jump in and join, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment