If you can't say something nice, at least make it funny!

Thanks for visiting Tinfoil Magnolia, a blog about my life, times, marriage, friendships and all the strange things that happen to me and with me. I hope you find something here that will encourage you, inspire you or at the least entertain you. And if it doesn't today, check back tomorrow because, my life? honestly...

Monday, April 26

AAAANNNNND....the kickoff is Goooood!...

People always tell me I should write a book. I may not have an overly interesting life to some, but weird things always happen to me, and I have resolved myself to view these things as humorous rather than offensive, hurtful, or just icky. I am a 40-something just trying to get my crap together. Better late than never.
So, here I am, about 10 years late to the blogging scene. But better late than never, I guess, is the theme of my life. I have to say that really, in the grand scheme of things, I do not think my life is especially interesting or glamorous. But don't click away just yet!!! You never know what might happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment